Sunday, September 6, 2015

Home sweet Japan.

And just like that he's home! We're (sort of) getting used to these frequent three month deployments. Basically three months away, a few weeks home followed by three months away. Rinse and repeat. It's no cake walk living in a foreign country while living this Navy life but we're doing it!! And when I have my doubts I just look at our homecoming pictures to remind myself, gosh it's worth it.

Heading out to greet daddy. Elin wanted to make sure he'd find her.

There they are!

We got to head up to the flight tower to greet Colin. Elin's reaction was adorable.






Declan is still unsure about this male stranger who shows up every few months....


Perhaps my favorite photos. We went up to the flight deck to watch a promotion ceremony for some of our friends. Before hand, Elin and Colin had some fun. 




Oh and this reminded me of his first deployment here in Japan. Elin was beside herself to see her daddy for the first time in three months. This is still one of my favorite photos!



Matane,
Caitlyn


No comments:

Post a Comment